We are looking for intelligent, hard-working, passionate SEO Specialist to join our Belgrade team.
The ideal candidate must have a great passion for all aspects of digital and the ability to work within a creative environment. The successful candidate will be working with SEO tasks on a daily basis, so an excellent understanding of key analytical tools are required for this role.
The SEO Specialist must have a holistic overview of all areas within search and be able to generate ideas to develop unique Search and Content strategies to cover outreach, links and influence content.
- Create and implement comprehensive SEO and content strategies
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Researching, specifying and successfully implementing SEO initiatives including both onsite and offsite activities which help in improving website visibility in natural search;
- Work with the development teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented across our websites
- Carry out detailed websites audits and follow / communicate best web practices to improve natural search rankings
- Produce a regular flow of top-level content that will be beneficial to our services
- Create and monitor SEO reports, SEO software, Google Analytics and Google Search Console to identify trends, opportunities, anomalies and threats to the business
- Conduct keyword research to identify opportunities for optimization and scaling both via natural search and paid search
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in SEO
- Understanding and ability to deliver and implement comprehensive content strategies
- Proven track record of delivering SEO campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of SEO channels and analytical tools
- Good understanding of where SEO fits in to the digital marketing mix and its relationship with content marketing and paid advertising
- Outstanding analytical skills to measure success and improvements
- Experienced within Outreach and Backlink Analysis
- Enthusiastic about finding digital trends and understand new market developments
- Self-starter and independent skills to look for new and innovative methods to further develop of the business
- Excellent communication skills to co-operate with other teams
- Great confidence and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Regular trips to the UK
- Free Spotify premium
- Relaxed and easy going environment in the heart of Belgrade
CV and cover letter expressing your previous engagements should be sent using the form below.